Last week I was asked to create a Top 10 blog list for blogs.com. I thought for a brief moment on what segment of blogs I would include and decided to focus on Marketing Blogs (and a few distractions). These are blog s that I read on a consistent weekly basis for many reasons… Some of them for the great content, a few are friends, and of course Gary Vaynerchuck for great ideas, content, and the constant reminder to be passionate for what I am doing! So here is my Top 10 Blogs showcased on blogs.com:
Top 10 Marketing Blogs (and a few distractions)
- DoshDosh – written by, Maki
- Duct Tape Marketing – written by, John Jantsch – founder of Duct Tape Marketing
- Gary Vaynerchuck – written by, Gary Vaynerchuck – founder of Wine Library TV
- Life of a Founder – written by, Jimmy Hendricks – founder of Collar Free
- Never Eat Alone Blog – written by, Keith Ferrazzi – author of Never Eat Alone
- Profit Minute – written by, Rod Moore, founder of Profit Minute
- Seth’s Blog – written by, Seth Godin – author of many best selling marketing books including his newest must read: Tribes
- Six Figure Moms Club – written by, Angie Swartz – founder of Six Figure Moms Club, author, and Executive Coach
- The Big Idea Blog – mirrors The Big Idea show on CNBC by Donny Deutsch
- copyblogger – written by, Brian Clark – copyblogger is one of the world’s 50 most powerful blogs
Take a look at my Top 10 blogs and let me know what you think. Do you have a favorite Marketing Blog you read? Do you have a must read blog not on this list? Make sure to leave a comment so I can see one of your favorite blogs, it might just become one of my favorites as well.
A few last thoughts on my Top 10 Marketing Blogs. Last week when I was given the opportunity to submit my Top 10 list I could of easly decided not to. I was in the middle of many projects and really did not have the time to take on anything more. At the last minute I made it a priority and sent in my list for review. As a result my Top 10 list was selected and featured on blogs.com. By taking action and giving priority to this simple project I have received more exposure to my business and blog not to mention each of the blogs in my Top 10. The benifits to the added exposure will lead to stronger relationships, referrals, and clients. My questions to you are, “What simple tasks or projects are right in front of you? What projects could you complete that might give you more exposure and potential clients?”. You have opportunities in front of you right now! Look for the easy to ignore and simple tasks in front of you and make a point to complete them today!